Friday, May 6, 2011

Shahrukh Khan to kiss Kareena Kapoor

Shahrukh Khan is finally ready to get intimate with his female co-stars, it seems. Or maybe he’s making an exception because the film happens to be his dream project Ra.One.

The latest buzz sweeping through tinsel town is that Shahrukh is going to kiss Kareena Kapoor in Ra.One. It’s not clear if it would be a full-on smooch or just a perfunctory peck on Bebo’s cheek. What’s clear though is that Shahrukh is game to inject as much verve and oomph into Ra.One with which he hopes to raise the bar of entertainment in Bollywood.

Interestingly, Shahrukh has so far not locked lips with any actress, though an edited out scene from My Name Is Khan had him locking lips with a man.

Kareena, on the other hand, has kissed a number of stars like Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan (obviously). And since Shahrukh happens to be one of her favourite actors, we’re sure she would be looking forward to pucker up with King Khan.

“I don't kiss on screen because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already,” Shah Rukh told.

In his career, we have seen Shahrukh doing many things, even the silly ones, just to entertain his fans. But there are two things the superstar says he will never do. What are they?
“I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin (I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss),” added the 45-year-old.

Adhitz

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms